It is safe to say that summer has officially arrived! With the temperatures rising daily, not only is it important that we stay cool and hydrated, but it's also important that your furry friends stay cool and hydrated, too!
This combination of fresh fruit and Greek yogurt provides your pooch with essential vitamins, minerals, nutrients and antioxidants, which can improve their immune system, protect their joints and give their coat that extra-beautiful shine! Plus, they make for an excellent treat on those extra-hot summer days!
Fresh Fruit Dog Cubes
*makes about 12 cubes
- 2 c fresh fruit, chopped (make sure your fruit is dog-safe)
- 6 oz. plain Greek yogurt
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine fruit and yogurt.
- Stir in water 1/4 cup at a time, until you reach a milky consistency.
- Pour mixture into ice cube trays and freeze overnight.
- Reward your four-legged friend with one of these and watch them devour it before your eyes!